I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now.It is also more expensive.

Since our dog had picked up a tick-borne disease and nearly died last fall while on Frontline, I wanted to be sure he had the best protection. Big mistake. Within minutes after the application, our dog was acting nervous, itching and his hair was falling out in clumps. I washed him with Dawn and gave Benadryl.

He developed sores all along his back. He is on his second round of antibiotics. Vitamin E oil and mixture of Lavendar (calming) and another healing oil mixed with water in spray bottle is helping to heal. Vet doesn't think his hair will grow back.

Stay away from this product.

Did register a complaint and opened a case with Vectra.Representative is helpful.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ceva Animal Health and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ceva Animal Health to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ceva Animal Health vectra 3d flea treatment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments