Milan, Umbria

Alopecia after using Vectra 3d, that's what happened to my 6 months old pomeranian.. So pissed off!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Animal Health and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Animal Health.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Animal Health to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Vetco Clinics - Petco vetco nightmare Vetco Clinics "I am a current Petco employer and now a very unhappy and saddened former vetco customer. I work Monday through Friday and since the vet clinic is on Sunday evening..." Read more Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic "Arrived at 2:30 Am my dog had a hurt foot, took him back, didnt come outside or bring me in room so no idea how much my bill is going..." Read more Vetco Clinics - Petco Clinic Vetco Clinics "We took our dog to Petco Clinic in for her rabies immunization. That night she began to cry out in pain, she wouldn't jump up on the bed, wouldn't eat..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more