December 17th 2015 we gave our Doberman a dose of Vectra and we noticed on December 18th that she was acting weird and had diarrhea is starting to lose hair on her back and whining all the time not real happy and wonder why a *** product that hurts dogs is still on the market

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ceva animal health flea control from Ceva Animal Health and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ceva Animal Health to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ceva Animal Health for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your pet had an allergic reaction to the medication. Pets can have an allergic reaction to anything, even something natural.

Just because a pet has an allergic reaction, doesn't mean that it is a bad product. It just means that specific pet is sensitive/allergic to the ingredients, therefore they should get a prevention in the future that doesn't have any of the same ingredients.

Humans have allergic reactions to medications all the time, I know I am allergic to at least 10 different medications, mostly antibiotics. But that doesn't mean that they are bad medications & it doesn't mean everyone will react to them.

In fact, a few of the medications that I'm allergic to, only 1% of people are allergic to it. I also had an allergic reaction to the steroid injection they give you for allergic reactions.

this product should be taken off the market and the company should return all money to dog owners who had problems including the vet bills etc