Balmville, New York

Apply Vectra 3D my Vet said, never even heard of it before, come to find this hives all over her body and some where bleeding, horrible thing to come home to after work. I'm tired of seeing my poor dog lay around sad and in discomfort or trying to *** herself and scratch herself.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

Port Aransas, Texas, United States #906188

I have a 20 pound long hair dachshund ,I've used vectra for 3 months,still has fleas, he has been chewing on himself ,now he has sores all over his body, This stuff IS ***!

Vca Animal Hospital - Dulce has been a patient of VCA Pacific Care since a kitten Vca Animal Hospital "Dr Soares is fabulous , caring, communitive, feline vet. Dulce is a challenging patient. I have had care.coverage 6 months. Dental, shots and blood work done. So far pleased. Can't..." Read more Canada Vet Care - No major issues Canada Vet Care "I purchased de-wormer, and revolution. I thought it was strange that, although the company appears to be based in BC, my products took almost two weeks to arrive. Upon receiving..." Read more Ceva Animal Health - Review in Pet Medicine category from Madison, Wisconsin Ceva Animal Health "I have used Vectra for 5 years on my Lab mix and my late Catahoula and it worked great on both. I spend a great deal of time outdoors..." Read more Canada Vet Care - Revolution Flea Drops Review Canada Vet Care "So glad over came hesitation because of few bad reviews. Received true brand name Revolution flea drops for my furry little luv. Do suggest build in some lead time, yet..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more