My vet gave me Vectra 3D for my miniature long haired dachshund. Tonight when I put it on him within 30mins he started crying out in pain and withering on the floor then he lost the use of one of his front legs (either couldn't or wouldn't walk on it) The box said to bathe the animal if a bad reaction occurs so I grabbed him and gave him a bath immediately.

He seemed to be better after the bath and was not crying out in pain any longer but he is very restless and can not sit still, pacing the room and whimpering for no reason.

I am VERY upset this product was given to me by my vet to put on my dog. This product should be banned. Anything that causes pain to an animal the way this did should never be used.

I plan to also file a complaint with the company. 1800-999-0297 is the number if anyone else needs to contact this company.

Review about: Ceva Animal Health Flea Control.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

The company will do nothing. We need to take it to someone who will look in to it.

Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Ceva Animal Health - Vectra 3D Product Effect Review from Balmville, New York Ceva Animal Health "Apply Vectra 3D my Vet said, never even heard of it before, come to find this hives all over her body and some where bleeding, horrible thing to come home..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Ceva Animal Health - Review in Pet Medicine category from Madison, Wisconsin Ceva Animal Health "I have used Vectra for 5 years on my Lab mix and my late Catahoula and it worked great on both. I spend a great deal of time outdoors..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more