Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening.Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot.

Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an inch away from the first loss of hair spot. Last year we used it on him with the same result. Apparently, when I told my husband not to get the same product from the vet as the last time he forgot! Will not be using it on him EVER again!

Please, beware I have used other products in the past on our cats without any bad side effects.So i will be switching back!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vectra 3d from Ceva Animal Health and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $12 and wants Ceva Animal Health to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was serious adverse reaction and loss of hair on cat. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ceva Animal Health for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

It says on box DO NOT USE ON CATS. There are some flea meds that clearly state that

to Anonymous #1101599

Vectra makes both cat and dog formulas. They also market this product as first shield when sold through Banfield clinics.