Ceva Animal Health - Loss of hair on my cat after using vectra this week and once last year!
Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening.Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot.
Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an inch away from the first loss of hair spot. Last year we used it on him with the same result. Apparently, when I told my husband not to get the same product from the vet as the last time he forgot! Will not be using it on him EVER again!
Please, beware I have used other products in the past on our cats without any bad side effects.So i will be switching back!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Serious adverse reaction
- Loss of hair on cat
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vectra 3D
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "Your flea drops really stink. Awful medicine and I'm going to do something about this. My dog has had 2 doses and this is the end result. I want reimbursed..."
- "My dog was limping. I took her to my vet who noted she showed hind leg lameness. I decided to wait a few weeks to have x-ray taken in hopes..."
- "All I can say is "disgusting"!!!! I can assure you at Taco Bell in Marietta ohio this is a black moldy substance....ewwwww.....super disappointing at what Taco Bell has..."
- "Same as the rest of you, I saw the charge pending on my credit card... I called the company... all they wanted to do was offer me discounts too... what..."
- " While using my Werner fibergalss ladder to check my Mom's garage attic entrance, the left rear leg cracked and collapsed sending me to the concrete floor. I injured my..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."