Ceva Animal Health - Loss of hair on my cat after using vectra this week and once last year!
Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening.Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot.
Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an inch away from the first loss of hair spot. Last year we used it on him with the same result. Apparently, when I told my husband not to get the same product from the vet as the last time he forgot! Will not be using it on him EVER again!
Please, beware I have used other products in the past on our cats without any bad side effects.So i will be switching back!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Serious adverse reaction
- Loss of hair on cat
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vectra 3D
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My email invoice states I was billed $71.55 USD which would have been 44.98 British Sterling Pounds. They actually billed to my credit card $71.03 USD. This has made the..."
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- "In December 2013 I brought my little 9lb. 11yr.old yorkie in to check her ear, while I was there I inquired about the recall letter I received from wormsheild. ..."
- "Same as the rest of you, I saw the charge pending on my credit card... I called the company... all they wanted to do was offer me discounts too... what..."
- " While using my Werner fibergalss ladder to check my Mom's garage attic entrance, the left rear leg cracked and collapsed sending me to the concrete floor. I injured my..."
- "All I can say is "disgusting"!!!! I can assure you at Taco Bell in Marietta ohio this is a black moldy substance....ewwwww.....super disappointing at what Taco Bell has..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."