Your flea drops really stink.Awful medicine and I'm going to do something about this.
My dog has had 2 doses and this is the end result. I want reimbursed for the pack i bought and now tomorrow will be the 3rd vet visit that u want ALL MY MONEY BACK. YOUR SICK FLEA DROPS. MAD THAT MY VET SOLD TO ME TOO.
Alli of a sudden this year they sell me this kind. I wondered about it but trusted because came from my vet. T dig has been miserable.
I'm more than mad.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Vectra 3D Flea Treatment
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "I'm trying to find a product called PELLITOL OINTMENT for my dogs ears, but no luck. SVPMEDS finally pop up saying that they sell an identical product called Re-ca-litol Otic..."
- "My dog, Dudu (that's 10 yo)fell off the stairs, he was really nervous at the time, he couldn't move his front left leg. I'm just 14 years old, so my..."
- "I have had my system for a little over month. An it's been gone more than me able to use it do to repairs and needs repaired again because it..."
- "The lab created gems r horribly made, all the colors are clear! Its no wonder why theyre so cheap. I ordered a blue ring, a pink ring, purple earrings and..."
- "Never Again!! December 29,2015 jumped on a special JCPENNEY was running for HD vision lenses. My husband and I both got glasses. The lenses are always smeared and scratched. JCP replaced..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."