Ceva Animal Health - Review about Vectra 3D Flea Treatment from Mansfield, Ohio
Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops.This stuff if basically poison for your animal.
It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. My pug has always used Frontline. All of a sudden this year my vets office switched to this ***. I wondered why they changed.
I'm sure they got cheaper and selling for top buck. Made my dog super anxious, itchy as ***, especially where the drops were placed. Now he's bald back there by his tail, with a serious skin infection. He had to get a steroid shot today, placed on antibiotics by mouth & they scrubbed his back.
My poor dog was up at night whimpering, going crazy dizzy from chasing his tail. This stuff is ***. I hate what's happened. He was fine till i used this poison on him.
His hair all fell out yesterday by globs. After 2 1/2 months of him going crazy from being so itchy. Ewwwwwwww. Makes me sick.
It erupted overnight. Bad!!!! I tried to rub triple antibiotic lotion on it and his hair fell out. It was like every hair follicle was swollen real big to where you could see 10-20 hairs per follicle.
So gross. I'm so pissed right now i could choke whoever invented this ***.
Do not use this stuff if you want your dog to stay healthy. This stuff sucks royal.
I hate to see anyone else go thru what me and my dog are going thru right now. The vet even said my dog may or may not get his hair back. I want my money back and want my vet bills reimbursed to me. Plus pain and suffering.
The picture will tell the hole story.
I bet these *** people won't do a thing on their own. I'll have to contact an attorney. Plus the reviews here seems like there are waaaaaaaaay to many people not happy.
*** poor reviews here. That's terrible. And you can't see how red it is because of the flash. This is taken today after vet visit.
I hate you guys.I'll talk anybody who will listen to me to stay away from this POISON.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Vectra 3D Flea Treatment
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Around 27 December 2014, I signed up and paid premium plus (some other charge, I think) for 1 five year old Corgi and entered age 11 for my cat. I recall..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "The lab created gems r horribly made, all the colors are clear! Its no wonder why theyre so cheap. I ordered a blue ring, a pink ring, purple earrings and..."
- " have bought all of my items from the store from the past 10 years I go to use one of my warrantees they will not honor it. I have..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2 piece couch and love seat. The furniture row (sofa mart). The employee advised we purchase the 5 year fabric protection plan because any..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."