Mansfield, Ohio

Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops.This stuff if basically poison for your animal.

Related: Ceva Animal Health - Severe reaction

It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. My pug has always used Frontline. All of a sudden this year my vets office switched to this ***. I wondered why they changed.

I'm sure they got cheaper and selling for top buck. Made my dog super anxious, itchy as ***, especially where the drops were placed. Now he's bald back there by his tail, with a serious skin infection. He had to get a steroid shot today, placed on antibiotics by mouth & they scrubbed his back.

My poor dog was up at night whimpering, going crazy dizzy from chasing his tail. This stuff is ***. I hate what's happened. He was fine till i used this poison on him.

His hair all fell out yesterday by globs. After 2 1/2 months of him going crazy from being so itchy. Ewwwwwwww. Makes me sick.

It erupted overnight. Bad!!!! I tried to rub triple antibiotic lotion on it and his hair fell out. It was like every hair follicle was swollen real big to where you could see 10-20 hairs per follicle.

So gross. I'm so pissed right now i could choke whoever invented this ***.

Do not use this stuff if you want your dog to stay healthy. This stuff sucks royal.

I hate to see anyone else go thru what me and my dog are going thru right now. The vet even said my dog may or may not get his hair back. I want my money back and want my vet bills reimbursed to me. Plus pain and suffering.

The picture will tell the hole story.

I bet these *** people won't do a thing on their own. I'll have to contact an attorney. Plus the reviews here seems like there are waaaaaaaaay to many people not happy.

*** poor reviews here. That's terrible. And you can't see how red it is because of the flash. This is taken today after vet visit.

I hate you guys.I'll talk anybody who will listen to me to stay away from this POISON.

Review about: Vectra 3D Flea Treatment.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

Company reduced size for smaller dogs.For past couple of months, since change, my poor dog has been scratching and scratching.

Will not stop chewing on her paws. Didn't have this problem when dose was originally for dogs up to 20 lbs. I called the Vet to discuss the problem and they said it "can't" be the Vectra causing the issues.

Only other flea medication offered is Confortis and when I looked it up online, it has even more side effects.K9 Advantix II ??

janicewemyss

Don't use this Vectra 3D.Your pet and you will be sorry.

Now my dog has huge bald spot on his back, suffered immensely from itchy right shin. He spun so much chasing his tail from anxiety and itch it's made him goofy and aged him. This stuff is POISON. DON'T USE IT.

I HATE TO SEE ANYBODY GO THRU WHAT MY DOG IS GOING THRU NOW.

I'll BET THEY DON'T REIMBURSE ME for 3 VET VISITS AND PRICE OF THIS POISON.I HAVE ANOTHER DOSE I'M THROWING IT AWAY.