Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops.This stuff if basically poison for your animal.
It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. My pug has always used Frontline. All of a sudden this year my vets office switched to this ***. I wondered why they changed.
I'm sure they got cheaper and selling for top buck. Made my dog super anxious, itchy as ***, especially where the drops were placed. Now he's bald back there by his tail, with a serious skin infection. He had to get a steroid shot today, placed on antibiotics by mouth & they scrubbed his back.
My poor dog was up at night whimpering, going crazy dizzy from chasing his tail. This stuff is ***. I hate what's happened. He was fine till i used this poison on him.
His hair all fell out yesterday by globs. After 2 1/2 months of him going crazy from being so itchy. Ewwwwwwww. Makes me sick.
It erupted overnight. Bad!!!! I tried to rub triple antibiotic lotion on it and his hair fell out. It was like every hair follicle was swollen real big to where you could see 10-20 hairs per follicle.
So gross. I'm so pissed right now i could choke whoever invented this ***.
Do not use this stuff if you want your dog to stay healthy. This stuff sucks royal.
I hate to see anyone else go thru what me and my dog are going thru right now. The vet even said my dog may or may not get his hair back. I want my money back and want my vet bills reimbursed to me. Plus pain and suffering.
The picture will tell the hole story.
I bet these *** people won't do a thing on their own. I'll have to contact an attorney. Plus the reviews here seems like there are waaaaaaaaay to many people not happy.
*** poor reviews here. That's terrible. And you can't see how red it is because of the flash. This is taken today after vet visit.
I hate you guys.I'll talk anybody who will listen to me to stay away from this POISON.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Vectra 3D Flea Treatment
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "Apply Vectra 3D my Vet said, never even heard of it before, come to find this hives all over her body and some where bleeding, horrible thing to come home..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Never Again!! December 29,2015 jumped on a special JCPENNEY was running for HD vision lenses. My husband and I both got glasses. The lenses are always smeared and scratched. JCP replaced..."
- " have bought all of my items from the store from the past 10 years I go to use one of my warrantees they will not honor it. I have..."
- "I have had my system for a little over month. An it's been gone more than me able to use it do to repairs and needs repaired again because it..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."