Balmville, New York

Apply Vectra 3D my Vet said, never even heard of it before, come to find this hives all over her body and some where bleeding, horrible thing to come home to after work. I'm tired of seeing my poor dog lay around sad and in discomfort or trying to *** herself and scratch herself.

Review about: Vectra 3D Product Effect.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

Ben
Port Aransas, Texas, United States #906188

I have a 20 pound long hair dachshund ,I've used vectra for 3 months,still has fleas, he has been chewing on himself ,now he has sores all over his body, This stuff IS ***!

DNA my dog cheek swab results DNA My Dog "This really seems like a scam and I certainly wish I had read reviews outside of the dnamydog website before I sent in my money. Originally, I was told that..." Read more River Region Animal Hospital Pet Medical Service Review River Region Animal Hospital "Three office visits and almost 700 later dog was worse. He insisted dog had allergys and kept treaating with antibotics. Dog got worse, took to another vet that gave proper..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Suspicious practices & overcharges Banfield Pet Hospital "We bought a kitten a couple of weeks ago from PetsMart at 2242 Hwy K in O'fallon, Missouri, where Banfield also offers veterinary services. Recently we nearly paid $40 for..." Read more Ceva Animal Health - Vectra 3d mad my dog extremely ill Ceva Animal Health "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more