Balmville, New York

Apply Vectra 3D my Vet said, never even heard of it before, come to find this hives all over her body and some where bleeding, horrible thing to come home to after work. I'm tired of seeing my poor dog lay around sad and in discomfort or trying to *** herself and scratch herself.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments

Ben
Port Aransas, Texas, United States #906188

I have a 20 pound long hair dachshund ,I've used vectra for 3 months,still has fleas, he has been chewing on himself ,now he has sores all over his body, This stuff IS ***!

Ceva Animal Health - Loss of hair on my cat after using vectra this week and once last year! Ceva Animal Health "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..." Read more Canada Vet Care - Revolution Flea Drops Review Canada Vet Care "So glad over came hesitation because of few bad reviews. Received true brand name Revolution flea drops for my furry little luv. Do suggest build in some lead time, yet..." Read more Natural Chemistry Natural Flea And Tick Flea Control Review Natural Chemistry "I purchased Natural Chemistry flea and tick for dogs. The squeeze on once a month that claims to kill ticks and the spray for her bedding. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS..." Read more Merial - Beware of chemical burn Merial "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more