I also have experienced a serious adverse reaction when I applied this Vectra 3D to my pooch. I cannot believe that the Vet suggested this product for preventive care regarding so called fleas, or ticks , etc.

My dog experienced anxiety and rash on his body and was with uncontrollable behavior. I intend to bring my dog back to that Vet clinic and give them a piece of my mind and inquire why they did not warn me of such side effects. also, when they prescribe this item they cover most of the side effects information on the box.

I hope my dog did not experience toxicity on his skin. My pooch will be 1 year old in July 2015

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of vectra 3d flea treatment from Ceva Animal Health. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ceva Animal Health to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ceva Animal Health for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments