This is the message I sent to Vectra customer support this afternoon.Every month, on the first day of the month I apply Vectra 3D to my cocker spaniel.

Within the first two weeks of June, I removed four ticks from my pet. This afternoon I contacted my vet who instructed me to apply another dose of Vectra 3D. Less than 15 minutes ago I removed the fifth tick this month. This one was right along the spine where I applied the medication less than 4 hours ago.

My dog had not been bathed, or been wetted down so my only conclusion is that Vectra 3D is totally ineffective.

The lot number stamped on my remaining tubes of medication is 1097600.I will be contacting my vet tomorrow to get a different tick medication as I can no longer rely on Vectra.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Animal Health. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Animal Health.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Animal Health to other companies on our site.

Comments

We are also from Wisconsin and have had the same exact problem with Vectra.This is the 5th consecutive year we have used Vectra.

The 4 previous years Vectra was great. This year we are pulling off live engorged ticks.

Have yet to see a dead tick which was common in previous years.Going to try Brevectro (sp).