My vet recommended it for our dog. I thought we would give it try. My vet told me 1 treatment every 30 days. I always take my dog down to the vet and they apply it.

I tried this for 2 months and it doesn't do anything but attract the fleas. The first time the groomer found 2 of them and luckily my house wasn't infested. So I gave it another try and this time my whole house and cats are infested. I will never buy this product again.

I am hoping to find a better product out there but my vet doesn't sell anything else at this time.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Animal Health. The most disappointing about vectra 3d flea treatment from Ceva Animal Health was pets have fleas Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Animal Health.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Animal Health to other companies on our site.

Comments