I applied this to all 5 of our dogs, within 48 hours one looked like she had brail all over her!Another 24 hours later I found fleas on her!

And the one that I mainly purchased this for is still scratching like crazy and it's been 4 days since I treated them! I haven't found one flea on her, so what is making her itch then?! Now the vet's office said the only way they can determine what happened is if I bring them in or wait until application #2 to see what happens! I already spent $120 on meds that didn't work!

Their alternate suggestion is Benadryl until the itching stops. Great, so add liver failure on top of all their issues!

I've also treated my house and my yard so you would think after treating everything, my dogs would be fine.NOPE!

Review about: Ceva Animal Health Flea Control.

Comments

My vet of ten years for my pekapoo has always been right on the money.My dog has always been treated with frontline and did jsut fine.

We have a summer place on the lake and spend many many days there and never had a problem withfleas or ticks. My husbandd took the dog for her yearly checkup and came home with Vectra 3D. I was furious! They told him that too many people were coming in with dogs with fleas and it did not work.

WELL. maybe they should try giving them a bath more frequently than once or twice a year.

My dog reacted to this med within 1 hr. she was rolling on the carpet and rubbing into the wall obviously from being itchy.

I took her and bathed her 3 times in a row and she seemed to settle down some. bathed her again in the evening and will be bathing her again now. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE VETS WHO ARE USING THIS PRODUCT??

My trust with this vet is gone, I may even have to look for a new one.I WILL NEVER TRUST A VET 100% AGAIN.