My two dogs died after having a reaction from using Vectra 3D this was the only med. or product that was used on both of them.

Ya ya was 9 yr. pit., Louis was 5 yr. pit. they were our boys.My vet said they had an auto immune their body was rejecting their red cells even after many anti reject drugs and each 5 transfusions.

U.W. vet visit and Emergency vet care both very expensive for no help.I was suppose to have a consultation with Dr. Mia Bahn.,At emercancy vet care, after over night stay the next day at 5pm she met with me and I was told she didn't have time that day to look in on Louis. VERY DISSAPOINTED very bad med center.

His was life threatening he was put down a short time latter the transfusions were only lasting 3 days. Yay went a month earlier. Ceva the maker of Vectra3D sent paperwork to have noterized for legality against action the offered 500$ for both of my boys. Oregon vet care is the right people to care for you animals.

They really do care about them and you as a person not just a paycheck. Thanks to them for all they did for Ya ya and Louis

Review about: Ceva Animal Health Vectra 3d Flea Control.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments