Ceva Animal Health - Vectra 3d mad my dog extremely ill

My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight group.Well that mess mad my dog so sick!

I gave it to her that morning by the afternoon she was sick and wouldn't walk and got a rash on her bottom. I called the vet, they said watch her and if she gets no better then bring her in. We washed her with her shampoo for sensitive dogs and then finally with dawn dish soap, that worked better than her usual shampoo. We still took her to the vet who claimed it may not have been the vectra, (of course you'd say that since you sold us this mess!) I insisted that it was and didn't care about the vets medical training.

I KNOW MY DOG! I will never use this *** EVER AGAIN!! I am beyond mad and pray that my dog will fully recover. I pray everyone's dogs are fine and may the ones who passed rest in heaven.

I am beyond angry right now.They need to take this *** off of the market!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Made dog sick
    • Reactions
    • Side effects

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #857877

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ceva Animal Health? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 03 #1222148 Jericho, Vermont

My 4 yr. old yorkie poo was extremely jittery in her back legs and could not rest. After 3 hours of twitching, anxiety and scratching, I had to take her to the ER vet because it was so bad. Do not use this *** on little dogs. I wouldn't recommend it for any dog. I've already paid over $200 because of this reaction at the vet hospital and her regular vet. I sure hope to God my little Mitzie gets past this reaction. 10-3-16 Kathy T

0 0 Reply

Aug 15 #1199219 Hartford, Connecticut

Thank you for the warning. I was given this script for my baby and because of your story I will not fill it and continue to use advantix Ii.
We thank you so much from NJ

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.