Ceva Animal Health - Vectra 3d mad my dog extremely ill
My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight group.Well that mess mad my dog so sick!
I gave it to her that morning by the afternoon she was sick and wouldn't walk and got a rash on her bottom. I called the vet, they said watch her and if she gets no better then bring her in. We washed her with her shampoo for sensitive dogs and then finally with dawn dish soap, that worked better than her usual shampoo. We still took her to the vet who claimed it may not have been the vectra, (of course you'd say that since you sold us this mess!) I insisted that it was and didn't care about the vets medical training.
I KNOW MY DOG! I will never use this *** EVER AGAIN!! I am beyond mad and pray that my dog will fully recover. I pray everyone's dogs are fine and may the ones who passed rest in heaven.
I am beyond angry right now.They need to take this *** off of the market!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old Goldendoodle passed away on Friday 01/15/2016 due to a 6cm tumor in her left lung pressing on her trachea. I called Bainfield Pet Hospital today and..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."
- "I received an email from you guys titled, 'It's been six months. Alot can happen.' It was in reference to my complaints about Intoxalock. Alot did happen. Unfortunately, only one..."