Hamlin, Pennsylvania

We gave our dog Vectra 3d. He became ill and after a very expensive VET bill, and extensive testing, the vet did not know the cause.

I didn't realize it was the Vectra 3d until I applied it again a few months later and the same symptoms occurred. Do not give this to your pet. I have never seen my dog so ill. He won't move from under the chair, will not drink liquids, will not lay down and wimpers.

It is too bad that a VET could not figure it out and he had to suffer a second time. I hope he recovers this time.

Vectra should pay my vet bill. This product is extremely dangerous.

This person wrote the review because of "harmful product" of vectra 3d flea treatment from Ceva Animal Health. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Ceva Animal Health to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was side effects, serious adverse reaction and serious danger to my pet. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ceva Animal Health for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments