Less than twenty-four hours after applying Vectra 3D to my Beagle/Foxhound, she began vomiting, shaking, panting heavily. This went on for most of the night.

The next AM we took her to the vet and their diagnosis was Pancreatitis. Four weeks of treatment and lots of $$$$$$$$$ later our dog is back to normal. I firmly believe that the Vectra 3D caused my poor dog's problems and that she did not have pancreatitis. The Vectra 3D may have caused pancreatitis-like symptoms rather than my poor dog just got pancreatitis.

I will never use this product. It is bad news.

Sara Kinch

Comments

Columbus, Georgia, United States #886157

Having a problem with my full-size pomeranian after taking this med. Had been giving the heartworm and flea meds at the same time and thought it was caused by the combination of the two meds.

This month we gave them to her separately and the problem seems worse. She is very anxious, fidgety and clingy. Whining and panting heavily.

She has been diagnosed with pancreatitis in the past and is exhibiting many of the same symptoms now. I have given her an antihistamine and hope we don't end up at the emergency vet's office

VECTRAD 3 D 2 HOURS AFTER APPLYING MY DOG WENT INTO FITS OF SPEED, PANTING, CRYING BARKING, MOVING. TOOK HIM TO EMERGENCY SEDATED HIM FINALLY SLEEP AFTER 26 HOURS.

MANFUACTURER SAYS FEELS LIKE PINS IN ALL OF HIS NERVE ENDING RARE NO HARM DONE AND NO WARNING ON THE LABEL.

NO HARD DONE ***. THERE WILL BE A WARNING WHEN I AM DONE

to S HEARTMAN #814985

This has to be banned. Certainly small dogs should not be using it and the dosages are questionable as they have a huge range.

No potential side effects are listed on the package or online.

There is no expiration date on the box. Complaining to the company appears to have no effect.

my dog had the same problems i wont use it again either