My dog, who is treated for fleas 5 times a a year, and therefore "used" to flea products, had a HORRIBLE reaction to this flea treatment. My dog never had any bad reactions to Frontline or Advantage, but Vectra 3D is another story. Within 12 hours of application, my dog started itching like CRAZY at the application spots. But worse, 24 hours later, my dog started having panic attacks, panting horribly, acting extremely hyper active, scratching herself psychotically, etc. It was getting very scary. I bathed her to get the remaining Vectra 3d off of her immediately. I will NOT use this product again and I do NOT recommend Vectra 3D to anyone!
I looked up more reviews on Vectra from other websites, and apparently a lot of people are having this reaction and much, much worse reactions, even death.
Also, DO NOT USE THIS IN HOUSEHOLDS WITH CATS! VECTRA 3D IS EXTREMELY TOXIC TO CATS and even SLIGHT EXPOSURE CAN BE FATAL TO CATS.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Anti Flea Medication
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "IAM is my buddy I paid hi dollars for him and he will be 3 years old in May he has a microchip in him that drives him crazy sometimes..."
- "I bought a malitesTeacup puppy online, i spend allmost 900.00 for a 300.00 puppy .i haven't received the puppy yet.i called them, i have texted them ,they won't answer..."
- "I was looking through this womans site.. She claims she breeds to the standard, but her dogs are not well bred at all! One of her males, that she recently bred,..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "I hear the same stories everyone else hears. Just sleep on it for 30 days it needs broke in. It's like a new pair of shoes it needs..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."