Frankfort, Michigan

Anonymous less than a minute ago #1007339

The first time I put Vectra 3D on my Shitzu Mix he was so miserable, he itched is hind quarters consistently, cried and wined, couldn't sleep. So I took him to the vet and he said it food allergies and was just a coincident that it was at the same time I put Vectra 3d, so the vet gave him a cordizone shot and he was better in 24 hrs. Well I got the same reaction the 2nd time I used Vectra 3D and nothing had change in his diet, I took him back to the vet and he said he was sure it was a food allergy, I refuse the cordizone shot(as is will mask the real problem) and got some libruim instead to just ease is itching symptons, he is much better. This would mean it is not a food allergy. This Vectra 3D is terrible and I believe a law suit should be started. As I have read in this forum that dogs and have died from this medication.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. Dancer2sq is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Animal Health. The most disappointing about vectra 3d flea treatment at Ceva Animal Health was side effects, rash and itching Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Animal Health.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Animal Health to other companies on our site.

Comments