I used VectraD on my schipperke and with in two hours she was panting and pacing.She could not sit still, she was crying.

I gave her two baths, one with dog shampoo and one with Dawn dish soap. I called my vet and he said to give her baby asprin and benedryl. It has been 3 days now and she is still having problems. She cannot sleep because the nerves are so inflammed you can feel the nerves zapping her through her shoulders and down her legs.

The vet says can take 72 hours before she will have relief and some of the affects could take a week to wear off. I have gone through 3 nights with her with no sleep cause she wants to sleep but when she tries her legs twitch and ***, she is crying out constantly.

Never have felt so helpless in my life.This product needs to be taken off the market.

This reviewer shared experience about "dangerous to animals" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ceva Animal Health. The most disappointing about vectra 3d product from Ceva Animal Health was concerned about side effects, serious adverse reaction and serious danger to my pet Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ceva Animal Health.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare Ceva Animal Health to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ceva Animal Health?

Comments